Step II Looking for CS practice partner in Bay Area for Sept Exam!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

852boii

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all

I'm taking the CS in mid Sept.

I'm an MD from the UK, first language English. I've worked (as a functional doctor) in numerous specialties such as emergency med and various surgical specialties. I've been in the States doing research for a while, so I'm looking for somebody to practise with.

I'm pretty flexible with timing, but am located around Palo Alto, so travelling long distances may not work. Would be ideal if you are around Stanford.

Let me know if you would like to link up and we can arrange a meeting.

Thanks