Looking for DAT/MATH Destroyer...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cheesecake1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been searching high and low for used 2013 DAT & Math Destroyers, and I can't find anyone who is selling! I looked on ebay, and I have searched through google using different key words many times.

If anyone is selling their books, please message me!

Thank you.. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes people sell their older editions for a lot cheaper. Also each addition adds less than a 100 new problems. I made the mistake of upgrading to the 2013 edition when I already had the 2012. It added LESS than 100 new problems and cost me an extra 166 bucks!

why do you want 2013, 2014 Destroyer is out? Is 2013 book that m much cheaper?

Yes people sell their older editions for a lot cheaper. Also each addition adds less than a 100 new problems. I made the mistake of upgrading to the 2013 edition when I already had the 2012. It added LESS than 100 new problems and cost me an extra 166 bucks!

Yes, exactly! Everything is so costly, and I'm just trying to save money D:

Yes, exactly! Everything is so costly, and I'm just trying to save money D:

Where are you located Cheesecake? If you're nearby you can just come pickup up! If not I mail em, no problem! I'll have the 2013 edition for sale at the end of January and I already have a mint condition 2012 destroyer for sale too! There's only 90 new problems TOTAL in the 2013 edition, just letting you know haha!