looking for dental assistant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stellachongdmd@

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi to all,

I am currently looking for denal assistant? I am practicing dentisry in Palo Alto. Is anyone interested working as a dental assistant, please do contact me so that I can give you the interview time? You can work as a dental assistant while you are taking Part I and II examinations.

Thank you for your interest.

Dr. Chong
 
Stella:

It is a pleasure to find you here. I was a classmate of yours in Dental School. Right now I am working for Dr. Pugeda. Send me a PM. Need to talk...

Ivorinedust
UECD 88