Looking for Guidance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kickyou77

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a post-bacc student(enhancement track) at WashU, currently finishing up with my first year in the program. I wanted a little bit of advice on where to aim in terms of med schools as I am having a bit of trouble deciphering where I stand in relation to others in terms of stats/ECs/etc.

My undergraduate GPA was a 3.4(3.2 science) and am currently on track to finish with a 3.8+ GPA(all science) from the post-bacc program and have worked in a lab(non-clinical) for the year.

I have a lot of clinical and volunteering experience from undergrad, however, I have not gotten much during this first year in the post bacc. I plan on working at a Patient Care Tech this upcoming year, before I apply. Provided I can get a 515+ on the MCAT, what are some schools that I would be a good fit for?

Members don't see this ad.

Based off your WARS score, I'd suggest applying to category 4, 5, and 6 schools. Obviously, where you apply to depends on more than a number, but it's a good place to start.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors