Looking for handouts

Started by Pacman27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pacman27

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am either looking for a place where I can get personal handouts made for my patients or willing to pay someone else to do it.

I have used HEP but not a fan of the live people I prefer drawing and black and white for printing purposes

Thanks
 
I find that the store bought ones never quite say things exactly how I would like them said, or don't picture exactly what I want. So, I use a digital camera, take pictures of either me, one of my colleagues, or a PT student on slow days, write my own text, and mass produce as needed. That works better for me.
 
Our company uses Exercise Pro which has the option to choose between a photograph or a cartoon drawing. I, too, prefer the cartoon drawing. And, it has many options for customizing based on patient's needs for cues, etc.