Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
University of Texas at Austin
Undergrad cGPA: 3.00
Post Bacc GPA: 3.82
Total GPA: 3.12
Science and Math: 3.28
Science: 3.53
Self-reported Prereq GPA: 3.85
GRE: 161 V, 150 Q, 3.5 AWA
Observation: 48 in an acute inpatient rehab hospital, 58 in an independent outpatient ortho clinic. (I know this isn't a lot, but all of these hours were done after I graduated while working a 9-5. Not an excuse, but I'm continuing to add more hours)
I'm a non-traditional applicant so I've been working full time in a non-related field in the 2+ years since I've graduated.
Extras while in school: Worked part-time job for 3.5 years, member of pre-pt club, on a committee for the black business students association. Worked the same full time job during each summer break.
Volunteer: Reading coach in a title 1 elementary, worked a coding camp for foster children.
Undergrad cGPA: 3.00
Post Bacc GPA: 3.82
Total GPA: 3.12
Science and Math: 3.28
Science: 3.53
Self-reported Prereq GPA: 3.85
GRE: 161 V, 150 Q, 3.5 AWA
Observation: 48 in an acute inpatient rehab hospital, 58 in an independent outpatient ortho clinic. (I know this isn't a lot, but all of these hours were done after I graduated while working a 9-5. Not an excuse, but I'm continuing to add more hours)
I'm a non-traditional applicant so I've been working full time in a non-related field in the 2+ years since I've graduated.
Extras while in school: Worked part-time job for 3.5 years, member of pre-pt club, on a committee for the black business students association. Worked the same full time job during each summer break.
Volunteer: Reading coach in a title 1 elementary, worked a coding camp for foster children.