Looking for housing near UCSD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

littleasian

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm a 4th year who will be doing an away rotation at a Kaiser Foundation Hospital in San Diego but my prior housing arrangements fell apart at the last minute. My rotation is currently scheduled from 8/25/ - 9/21.

I was wondering if any of you guys had any open space or knew anyone who might be able to accomodate me. I've been scouring the internet and asking as many people as possible and haven't had any luck. Willing to pay rent and cook/clean as needed.

Extremely clean and professional. Non-partier and non-smoker. If you have any leads feel free to send me a message, call/text at (425) 835 - 2802, or email at [email protected]

Thanks.