Looking for info about 1960s NYC intern/resident

Started by FrankieK
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankieK

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not in a premed program, I am looking for information I can't find anywhere else.
Thanks to doing a DNA test I found a half sibling who knows that our biological father was a sperm donor.

The parents that raised me have both passed away.

What I know about the donor is he was an intern in November 1962, and also available to "donate" in June of 1964.

Would someone do internship and residency at the the same hospital?
This would have been at Mount Sinai in NYC.

I apologize for intruding, I am trying to locate him to find medical history only.
There are no records for obvious reasons.

I appreciate if anyone who was a doctor/intern/resident during that time period, or who has a parent who was can help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.