Looking for input...help?

Started by cc122477
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cc122477

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello to all,

I am interested in applying to programs next year. I have some concerns about being a competitive applicant so I thought I would ask for some input/suggestions.

Just some background - I graduated in 2008 with a BA in Biology and Health science double major and a chem. minor (GPA 3.94). After graduation I took a post baccalaureate research fellowship at the National Institutes of Health. I have been a coauthor on two publications and by the time next application cycle begins I plan on having an additional two or three papers. My concern is that I have yet to take the DAT and have yet to do any volunteering/shadowing. If I could get some advice from people on the best way to make a complete application that would be greatly appreciated!