Looking for input... What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DTrain13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
AA 19
TS 19
Bio 18
GC 20
OC 21
RC 19
QR 19
PAT 21

cGPA 3.44
sGPA 3.34

I know my scores are about average, but I worked hard and just barely fell short of 20TS and 20AA. I just want to know what people think are my chances. Volunteer and work experience with UFCD, oral surgeon, dental lab, and general dentist. So far I have 1 interview with LECOM and 1 denial from Indiana. Florida resident. Applied to UF, Nova, LECOM, UNC, Marquette, Midwestern, Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Kentucky, Louisville, Indiana, Creighton, Michigan, VCU, LSU, Boston, UAB

Members don't see this ad.

You're fine dude. Indiana will deny you if you're from out of state. Ace the interview.

You have a pretty decent shot in my opinion :) Good DAT, decent GPA. Depends on your ECs and dental experience, and LORs and PS from there. Assuming they are all good as well, you have a good shot! Good luck! :)

Thanks! It's so nice to get replies from PEOPLE! Everyday I see so many trolls out there who try to convince you that if you don't have 25's across the board, then you're out.