Looking for Kaplan MCAT review books

Started by rugox
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rugox

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I'm looking for anyone who is willing to sell their Kaplan review books for MCAT which were given out in their prep course classroom.
 
Hi,

I'm looking for anyone who is willing to sell their Kaplan review books for MCAT which were given out in their prep course classroom.


hey rugox, i have the kaplan review books for sale if you are still interested

nontrad30
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rugox, I have everything from Kaplan Review + Berkley Review materials. Email at [email protected] if you're interested in purchasing. You can also purchase my membership at e-mcat if interested. Talk soon-Alex