1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

2. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

Looking for Kaplan MCAT review books

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by rugox, May 12, 2007.

NullMCAT CARS Tutor, Jack Westin

1. rugox

rugox 7+ Year Member

Apr 30, 2007
    Hi,

I'm looking for anyone who is willing to sell their Kaplan review books for MCAT which were given out in their prep course classroom.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Div_MD2B

Div_MD2B Junior Member 5+ Year Member

Nov 2, 2005
    hey...i just PMed you...lemme know if you got the info!:)

4. nontrad30

nontrad30

May 14, 2007

hey rugox, i have the kaplan review books for sale if you are still interested

nontrad30

5. plastixman

plastixman

May 17, 2007
    Rugox, I have everything from Kaplan Review + Berkley Review materials. Email at [email protected] if you're interested in purchasing. You can also purchase my membership at e-mcat if interested. Talk soon-Alex

6. hokie4life

hokie4life 2+ Year Member

May 21, 2007
    hey i have my mcat stuff...do you still want it?