Looking for Kaplan OAT Review Material.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shirazyterp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I was looking to buy off someone OAT Review Material like their lessons books from the Kaplan OAT class. I have The MCAT review material but I dont' know if it's the same. If anyone has it please let me know and how much.

B
 
When do you need the materials by? I'll be taking the exam in about 2 weeks, and provided I do well, the materials will be of no use to me after that. I have the 2005 1200-pg. Kaplan, the flash cards, the Barnes and Noble Kaplan, and 2 or 3 other books.
 
When do you need the materials by? I'll be taking the exam in about 2 weeks, and provided I do well, the materials will be of no use to me after that. I have the 2005 1200-pg. Kaplan, the flash cards, the Barnes and Noble Kaplan, and 2 or 3 other books.


I'm taking it August 24th but I'm starting to study for it now. I think I will be interested in what you have. Is this the OAT Kaplan Review from the class?