Looking for M.Sc in microbiology

Started by cm7sus4
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cm7sus4

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After searching around sdn I'm coming up short (google is becoming more difficult to search through these days, as well) - I'm looking for information on who offers an M.Sc in microbiology/immunology. I thought I hated lab work, but it turns out I actually enjoy identifying microbes/pathogens, and now I'm musing about working as a microbiologist. Any info is appreciated.

Edit: I'm seeing a lot of schools in the UK - I'm married and need to stay in the US, although Canada is an option.
 
Inland southern CA. I would like to get out of here though, and not just up to the bay area...CA is a drag.