Looking for NBDE Dental Decks Part 2

Started by et1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

et1

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for NBDE Dental Decks Part 2 and any relevant material for Part 2 exam.
I am in San Francisco.
 
Last edited:
I have the 2007-2008 version available. Half the cards are untouched (did not even study them). Other half might have some highlights or my notes that might actually help you. The decks come with the Oral Pathology picture book and the case studies booklet.

I also have the First Aid book for part 2. Looks brand new, no highlights or anything.

I am thinking $110 for both including shipping. The decks are heavy.
let me know of interested.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have Dental Decks for part 2 for sale, 2007-2008 version, good condition, comes with clinical cases and oral pathology booklets. I am in the LA area. PM me if interested. Also have decks for part 1.