looking for NBDE part 1 study buddy Manhattan NYC

Started by Dreamy0218
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dreamy0218

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
My name is Aureydi. I am a dentist from Dominican Republic and I look forward to taking the NBDE part 1 in the Spring 2017. I have the dental decks and related study books but missing a study partner =) Is there anyone interested in meeting up on a regular basis to study together? I think it would be a great way to learn together, keep each other company and accountable.

Please contact me if you're interested and good luck!
 
Hi!
My name is Aureydi. I am a dentist from Dominican Republic and I look forward to taking the NBDE part 1 in the Spring 2017. I have the dental decks and related study books but missing a study partner =) Is there anyone interested in meeting up on a regular basis to study together? I think it would be a great way to learn together, keep each other company and accountable.

Please contact me if you're interested and good luck!

Hey there, are you a recent graduate?
 
Hi,

I graduate two years ago. Are you taking the boards? Where are you from?

Thanks for replying,
Aureydis
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, Iam looking for a study partner for NBDE part 1, please do contact me if any one are interested.
Thank you,
VSP 29
 
Hi!
My name is Aureydi. I am a dentist from Dominican Republic and I look forward to taking the NBDE part 1 in the Spring 2017. I have the dental decks and related study books but missing a study partner =) Is there anyone interested in meeting up on a regular basis to study together? I think it would be a great way to learn together, keep each other company and accountable.

Please contact me if you're interested and good luck![/QUOTE
 
Hi!
My name is Aureydi. I am a dentist from Dominican Republic and I look forward to taking the NBDE part 1 in the Spring 2017. I have the dental decks and related study books but missing a study partner =) Is there anyone interested in meeting up on a regular basis to study together? I think it would be a great way to learn together, keep each other company and accountable.

Please contact me if you're interested and good luck!

Hello Aureydi. I found your post while looking for information for my husband on how to prepare for taking the exam. He is a Dentist from the Dominican Republic as well; recently graduated. I wanted to ask if you were able to take the test. My husband is studying to possibly take the exam next year but he is also learning english at the same time. Looking forward to hear from you.