Looking for NPTE Tutor

Started by awesomePT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

awesomePT

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I am a recent graduate from an accredited DPT program in SOCAL and I am looking for a private tutor for the NPTE exam. If you are a tutor or know anyone please let me know.

thanks
 
Hi, I am a medical doc from India, I had 2 years experience of tutoring anatomy to med school, and I have been tutoring for usmle step 1 since last 3 years. nowadays, I am on leaves from my hospital, and I can spare time for you, if its of any use to you. But you have to decide what would you like get from me, as I dont have experience of NPTE exam.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to put myself out there. I am a DPT that started a Mastermind Study Group series to help individuals study for the NPTE. I have been tutoring for about a year and am accepting students to start on August 28 to get ready for the October NPTE. Check out the link and let me know if you have any questions!
 
I am a PT Student who needs help studying for the NPTE please contact me if you have experience in this field.