Looking for OAT study material (Kaplan) & question about OAT score to get in Waterloo

Started by CDN_twin
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CDN_twin

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I'm new here, and I plan on taking the OAT in February.

I was looking for OAT study material (preferrably Kaplan OAT material or similar).

Post here or PM me if you have any OAT study material for sale or know someone who does.

Also, I plan on applying to University of Waterloo since I'm from Canada. I know that the minimum OAT score you need for Waterloo is 300, but does anybody know the average OAT score of accepted applicants?

Thanks!
 
I'm not 100% on this, check the Waterloo site but I think its about 350.
 
I-Ball said:
I'm not 100% on this, check the Waterloo site but I think its about 350.
You'll probably be able to find more (and cheaper) OAT prep materials after the oct-16 test date. 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One good (and cheap) study guide to use is the Kaplan one for the MCAT -- you can one that's a year or two old on half.com for practically nothing, and the material it covers is essentially the same.