looking for online math resources and mini introduction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beaglehound

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good websites for studying/reviewing math (algebra and beyond). I am hoping to place into a calculus course for the fall, but my math skills need to be reviewed!

I've been lurking here for a couple of months now. This is an awesome site!

I am an elementary general music teacher, slowly beginning the path to vet school. I am currently volunteering at a SA clinic and helping with horse care at a therapeutic riding center. I hope to start taking my pre-req courses this fall. OK, enough rambling... I'm back to my futile attempts at googling a good math resource. 😎

**I actually just found http://www.themathpage.com/ which seems pretty good. I'd still love other suggestions though!
 
Last edited: