premed21

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2007
Status
Medical Student
Hey, I was wondering if anyone wanted to be an online study partner with me for the MCAT? I am planning on studying full time from now until my test, and am looking for an online friend as a study buddy.

Mainly, I hope we can motivate each other to study hard and keep each other posted on progress so that we can kind of help each other through the study process. Also, we can ask each other questions and give each other tips and such.

I'm thinking we can chat using MSN/AIM or something. If you have any ideas on how to make this work out better, then list them here. Please PM me if you are interested in trying this. I think we can benefit from each other's support, and it will help make the study process more endurable. :) :cool:

Reactions: piscean92

Ahsan

MCAT SLAYER
Dec 22, 2009
Status
add me on AIM
Ahsanraza1989

Mar 30, 2010
Status
Medical Student
That's a new kind of method to study. This has proved quite useful as you can study and have a different opinions and discussing that could help you have a better understanding about the subject. This learning could also be useful in the long run as it would help you have some practical knowledge to tackle the problem. Keep up the good going and good luck for the test!!