Looking for open PMR PGY-2 Spot for 7/2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nsinha81

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My husband will be completing his PGY-1 year in internal medicine by the end of 6/2012. He graduated from Ross University and has a strong passion for PMR. He is looking for an open position to start in 7/2013. If anyone out there knows of any open spots nationwide, please advise. Please send an email to

[email protected]

Thanks
NS

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

My husband will be completing his PGY-1 year in internal medicine by the end of 6/2012. He graduated from Ross University and has a strong passion for PMR. He is looking for an open position to start in 7/2013. If anyone out there knows of any open spots nationwide, please advise. Please send an email to

[email protected]

Thanks
NS

I worry about the level of his "passion" for PMR if you're the one searching for his PMR residency

Members don't see this ad :)
I worry about the level of his "passion" for PMR if you're the one searching for his PMR residency

Comments like these are the reason that people hate anonymous internet forums. Why do we have to put down complete strangers who are only asking for our help?

Comments like these are the reason that people hate anonymous internet forums. Why do we have to put down complete strangers who are only asking for our help?

Exactly. If it's anonymous, why doesn't he just make the post himself?

Only takes like two seconds.