Looking For: Panoptic Head

Started by Mewcakes
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mewcakes

SCO c/o 2014
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I'm in the market for a Welch Allyn Panoptic head! Anyone got one for sale? The 11810 or 11820 model is good with me....any takers?

I'm looking for the head only, not looking for battery/handles. Already have handles. Thanks!

Written on my iPhone
 
Hey! I'm in the market for a Welch Allyn Panoptic head! Anyone got one for sale? The 11810 or 11820 model is good with me....any takers?

I'm looking for the head only, not looking for battery/handles. Already have handles. Thanks!

Written on my iPhone

I have one in good condition. PM me.