Looking for Participants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ADN2DNP

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm not necessarily sure if this goes against the TOS on SDN however if it does I can just delete the post. I have posted before, but I'm now a third year DNP-FNP student who is completing a doctoral project which revolves around Adverse Childhood Experiences. The project is geared around increasing awareness of ACEs among healthcare providers, such as you all, and I'm currently trying to get as many participants as possible. The project takes around ~15 minutes to complete, and is entirely online (YouTube and SurveyMonkey). I first just wanted to see if this was something that was okay to advertise on the forums before I link to the project, again I'm not trying to break any of the forum rules.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everybody,

I'm not necessarily sure if this goes against the TOS on SDN however if it does I can just delete the post. I have posted before, but I'm now a third year DNP-FNP student who is completing a doctoral project which revolves around Adverse Childhood Experiences. The project is geared around increasing awareness of ACEs among healthcare providers, such as you all, and I'm currently trying to get as many participants as possible. The project takes around ~15 minutes to complete, and is entirely online (YouTube and SurveyMonkey). I first just wanted to see if this was something that was okay to advertise on the forums before I link to the project, again I'm not trying to break any of the forum rules.

You’re going to end up sample bias if you include SDN. There are some pretty neurotic people on here. ;)

Reactions: 1 user