Looking for partner for shared internal medicine residency

Started by drmommd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drmommd

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm looking for someone who would be interested in sharing an internal medicine residency with me in the Baltimore/Washington DC area starting next summer. Johns Hopkins Bayview is the only program that advertises shared positions, but there may be other program directors willing to let two residents share a spot. I get health insurance through my spouse, so if the program will split the salary but not the benefits, I'm willing to pass on the benefits. PM me if interested.
Thanks.
 
Hi,

I'm also looking for someone to do a shared residency with. Would you be willing to relocate to Oklahoma? That is where I need to do mine for family circumstances.