Looking for Personal statement reader

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaliforniaAppli

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for additional PS readers, already tried the readers list..

Looking for a quick read on my personal statement.
Can anyone provide a quick turnaround (1-2 days)?
Not looking for super detailed feedback but just general commentary.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I can get you a quick turn around. As I'm an underclassman in college, however, I can't guarantee some of the expertise some of the more senior members carry.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately, a lot of the personal statement readers are busy, and undersatandably so since most of them are incoming MS1s. I would be happy to read over your personal statement. I am a writing consultant, but when it came to my own personal statement, I had absolutely no clue because it's hard to evaluate yourself. Regardless, I am pretty good with other people's papers (can do editing for content and grammar). However, the disclaimer is I am also applying this year (I already submitted my primary).

If you still want me to read it, pm me with the statement :) and :luck:

I will glance over it, not for grammar, but general structure and let you know tomorrow night. pm me

Looking for additional PS readers, already tried the readers list..

Looking for a quick read on my personal statement.
Can anyone provide a quick turnaround (1-2 days)?
Not looking for super detailed feedback but just general commentary.
Thank you

I can take a look if you already haven't found enough people. I have nothing going on so I can get it to you pretty quickly. Also my gf is an upper level English major. Im sure I can get her to look over it if you were ok with it.

good luck

Jeeze, the people on the list must be lame.

I've read hundreds (and even got paid to read them in med school)

Feel free to just PM them to me, I'll get them back to you ASAP as long as you just message them to me, and don't first send me a message asking if I will read them.

I wonder how you add yourself to the reader list....

My father is an English professor and is always willing to help. He is a little bit busy at the moment, so I don't think he can get it back to you in 1 - 2 days, but I am sure in 3 - 4 days. Just PM me if you want his e-mail or you can copy paste it in a PM whatever works for you.

I can get you a quick turn around. As I'm an underclassman in college, however, I can't guarantee some of the expertise some of the more senior members carry.
hey can you please read my personal statement?