Position Wanted Looking for PGY-1 positions in FM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted837508

I am looking for pgy-1 positions in FM. I will be out of contract by end-June and need to look for a new FM program. If anyone knows of any unfilled programs or any PDs, please let me know. My PD promised good LORs and help in identifying unfilled positions, but I am also being proactive and searching for vacant positions

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking for pgy-1 positions in FM. I will be out of contract by end-June and need to look for a new FM program. If anyone knows of any unfilled programs or any PDs, please let me know. My PD promised good LORs and help in identifying unfilled positions, but I am also being proactive and searching for vacant positions

Let me know. I have sent you a message.

Methodist in Sacramento has a PGY-1 open, or PGY-2 if starting next "year".

Members don't see this ad :)
Why are you leaving your program? You can't renew?