Looking for Retail Pharmacy Cheat Sheets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

framacy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! Floater pharmacist here looking for some quick references for things other than drug information. I explain with more detail below.

I often find myself needing information that is a pain to research. For example, which lancing device goes with which diabetic meter, or what is a reasonable dosing for pediatric cough medications (when my computer flags it as 'do not use without prescriber approval' and the prescriber says 'it's fine'), vaccination schedules, etc etc.

Here's one site I've discovered that offers a few quick reference PDF's http://www.empr.com/clinical-charts/section/750/

There's so much information, charts, reviews, for the NAPLEX and MPJE's that it's a little annoying not to find some RETAIL pharmacy references. Of course, UP TO DATE, micromedex, facts n comparisons, lexicomp etc are all a wealth of knowledge for drug information, but I'm more looking for the practical information. Maybe a list of insurance BIN numbers, or which vaccinations can/can't be given on the same day (already know this, but a good example of practical, i need to look this up swiftly).

I would also be willing to help make one on a Google document if a few others would pitch in and provide some insight. Could be very helpful!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 user