Looking for RPH position in NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

viaspiga

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am seeking a pharmacist position in Central/North New Jersey and wanted to ask those who don't mind sharing their District Managers emails (via private messaging) to directly contact them. It seems that online applications are useless. Also if anyone knows of a hospital jobs in the area I would gladly accept that information as well. I deeply appreciate any contacts you can provide. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

NJ is a very tough market right now

Members don't see this ad :)
Everywhere is a very tough market ...

I can get you a job tomorrow in central PA. CVS around Harrisburg/York/Lancaster are borderline desperate. My boss in Philly sent out emails about a month and change ago for that region's supervisor asking us if we knew anyone that wanted a job in the area.

I can get you a job tomorrow in central PA. CVS around Harrisburg/York/Lancaster are borderline desperate. My boss in Philly sent out emails about a month and change ago for that region's supervisor asking us if we knew anyone that wanted a job in the area.

A hospital in York kept sending me e-mails looking for pharmacists for a while. Guess no one wants to work there.

York ain't that bad. You could easily live in the Baltimore suburban outskirts and commute 30 very easy interstate minutes to work.

For a city where the anthem literally is S*#t Towne, yeah sure, it ain't that bad. Great song though.

Listen to the first 25 seconds...

"Unless you like York Peppermint Patties and Harley-Davidson's..."

Reactions: 1 user
Same. I've got 30+ pharmacist vacancies with the Indian Health Service I can hook up any new pharmacist grad with. Granted it is the federal government so even though they need pharmacists yesterday it would take a few months for the on-boarding process...

Are there any within an hour drive of a city of more than 250,000 people?

Are you only looking for new grads?

Experienced pharmacists are also welcome. If you are seriously interested in IHS I can give you some more info, but I should clarify I am not an IHS hiring manager or an official IHS recruiter. I actually don't even work for IHS, but I do interface with PHS officers who are stationed with IHS on a frequent basis and can get you in touch with some folks who can give you more accurate/up to date information on IHS hiring needs. DM if you're interested.

Reactions: 1 users
So, no pharmacists are needed in the state of New Jersey? Sad

So, no pharmacists are needed in the state of New Jersey? Sad

The last time that I checked out http://pharmacymanpower.com/ , NJ was listed as the most saturated area. I don't think I'd like my chances there, not saying it's impossible. I bet there are plans to open a pharmacy school there, just like they did it in Orange County in CA.

Here is the link
http://pharmacymanpower.com/summary.pdf

2.00 HI, MA, RI
1.51 – 1.99 1 NJ

(lowest number=most saturation)