Looking for Shadowing opportunity in Memphis, TN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

onlyneedone

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I have had ZERO luck with finding shadowing opportunities. I have cold-called practices, approached doctors in public places (LOL), and asked physicians at the hospital I work at. I either get told no or get stood up. Does anyone know of any doctors willing to let me shadow in Memphis, TN? Plz help.
 
Try calling UTHSC COM and ask them for doctors names to contact for shadowing. Methodist, Med, VA are part of the academic center associated with the med school, so I bet that someone in COM office could give you some names to call.
 
Try calling UTHSC COM and ask them for doctors names to contact for shadowing. Methodist, Med, VA are part of the academic center associated with the med school, so I bet that someone in COM office could give you some names to call.
You're a life saver! I will try this. Thanks so much