Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I'm a predental student, applied last cycle and didnt get any interviews. I know it's mostly because of my low GPA, so im looking to do a SMP somewhere. In the research I've done, I've come up with about 13 programs that specifically say they cater to most health professions including dental. What are some of the main ones in case i've missed any? I just want to make sure I know all the options before applying and such.
Thanks
I'm a predental student, applied last cycle and didnt get any interviews. I know it's mostly because of my low GPA, so im looking to do a SMP somewhere. In the research I've done, I've come up with about 13 programs that specifically say they cater to most health professions including dental. What are some of the main ones in case i've missed any? I just want to make sure I know all the options before applying and such.
Thanks