Looking for some answers to physics q's in BR book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ari1584

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So im going through my berk review physics book, and im on section two. Throughout the reading portion there are some examples with solutions, but then right after an example with solution, they give you another example with no solution. Are these answers written somewhere? Or are we just supposed to know them. I guess i might just post some here if i don't think my answer is correct?

Members don't see this ad.

So im going through my berk review physics book, and im on section two. Throughout the reading portion there are some examples with solutions, but then right after an example with solution, they give you another example with no solution. Are these answers written somewhere? Or are we just supposed to know them. I guess i might just post some here if i don't think my answer is correct?

Look on page 282. That's the page in my book with the answer key to the "b" problems, although mine is a year old so it might not be exactly page 282 anymore.