Looking for step 1 study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDoc2005

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a UCLA grad, graduated over 8 years ago. Took step 1, passed, but have to retake since outside of 7 year window. I followed career in administration, but want to go into clinical practice now.

Looking for a MALE study partner in Los Angeles to study with at USC, UCLA, or another place. I'm planning to take exam within 3 months. I'm also open to Skype sessions if you are out of town.

Please post on here and we can then meet or share Skype contact details by private message.

Members don't see this ad.

I am female. Outside my 7 year window also. Retaking Step1 that I passed in 2004. I thought I was the only one in this predicament:) glad to know I am not. My CS is valid. But I also have to retake Step2k.

Hi, that's great. let's speak about studying for this exam. My Skype id is alishafimd. Are you west or east coast?

BUMP. Anyone else studying for Step 1 in Los Angeles that would like to partner in studying. I'm two months out to test date.

Members don't see this ad :)
We are two who are studying skype for Step1, doing Uworld qbank questions. If anyone wants to join us feel free to PM either of us and we will see if we can get you to join in our skype session.

I am open to doing study sessions on skype with anyone who may be interested. skype: slowlybutshelly

Last edited: