Looking for Step 2 CS study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hydrohal

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be taking Step 2 CS in February in LA. Looking for a study partner in person or online. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am looking for a study partner at Manhattan, NY. Please contact me.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I am looking for a study partner over Skype, need to start preparing for the CS exam, got my exam in LA in may

Hi, I am looking for a study partner over Skype, need to start preparing for the CS exam, got my exam in LA in may
Hello. My exam is in June. Need reliable skype partner preferably in the same time zone (I am in New York time). I am an IMG. Good English, minimal accent. Skype cutiehazey.

Hi, I am looking for a study partner at Manhattan, NY. Please contact me.
Hi I am loving in New York and taking the exam in mid april. Looking for a study partner to go through all FA cases in the exam format within the next few weeks time. Would like to join you and please contact me if you are fine with that. my mobile is
(+1) 34 728 39 5 8 6. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks in advance and wish you good luck for the exam.

Anyone looking for a study partner? CS in 10 days in LA. Live or skype is fine!

I will have my Step 2 CS in early December and looking for a study partner in NYC for November. Please let me know if anybody interested.