Step II Looking for Step 2 CS study partner

Started by hydrohal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hydrohal

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be taking Step 2 CS in February in LA. Looking for a study partner in person or online. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am looking for a study partner over Skype, need to start preparing for the CS exam, got my exam in LA in may
Hello. My exam is in June. Need reliable skype partner preferably in the same time zone (I am in New York time). I am an IMG. Good English, minimal accent. Skype cutiehazey.
 
Hi, I am looking for a study partner at Manhattan, NY. Please contact me.
Hi I am loving in New York and taking the exam in mid april. Looking for a study partner to go through all FA cases in the exam format within the next few weeks time. Would like to join you and please contact me if you are fine with that. my mobile is
(+1) 34 728 39 5 8 6. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks in advance and wish you good luck for the exam.