looking for suggestions on how to find a certificate

Started by tobie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tobie

When in doubt, open another pharmacy school
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all- been moving around a lot lately. In the process, i have lost my immunization certificate. I originally received it back in 2011. I have tried APhA, calling old employers, etc.. but no one seems to have it. I thought I had a scanned copy on my computer, but was wrong. Anyone have any suggestions? I guess I would be willing to take it over again. Currently working in Utah, so if anyone has any contacts that would be awesome!