Looking for TBR Set, ALL EK 1001+101, and Nova's Physics

Started by CC89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CC89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking to retake the MCAT, and from the looks of it, TBR and EK are the way to go.

Please let me know if you have the complete TBR set, EK 1001 (Including Bio), EK 101, or the Nova's Physics book, for a reasonable price. I can pay via PayPal immediately.

Also let me know if you have any good tips for a retake!

Thank you!
 
All I did for a retake was 1-2 practice exams per week, no additional studying, for about 5 weeks. Retook and increased my score by 6 pts. Good luck!