Looking To Become A PA...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

latisha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am new to this site, however for some time, I have been looking into becoming a PA. Could some of you with more experience tell me what all goes into it. I have been trying to find as much information on education requirements and prerequisits, as I can and ever place I find keeps sending me here.

Any information, websites, or words of encouragement will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tish

Members don't see this ad.

latisha said:
I am new to this site, however for some time, I have been looking into becoming a PA. Could some of you with more experience tell me what all goes into it. I have been trying to find as much information on education requirements and prerequisits, as I can and ever place I find keeps sending me here.

Any information, websites, or words of encouragement will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tish

Hi Tish,

A good place to start is The American Academy of PAs website (www.aapa.org) and the student section of that site (www.saaapa.aapa.org). Also, try www.physicianassistant.net and look around at old posts there. I think that between these 3 sites, you will find many of the answers to the questions you have.

medpa
2nd Year PA Student