Looking to buy 2012 Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes

Started by SS01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SS01

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking to buy 2012 Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes with no writing/marking!
 
I have a set of the 09/10 green covered versions. Some never opened and some mildly highlighted.
 
Can people buy new kaplan step 1 books somewhere?? cause I just have seen people offerts to sell them used like in ebay or somewhere else but not a place where they are sold new.
Does anyone know about this? thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I have a usmle (first aid) Q&A step 1/ and usmle step one biochemistry and medical genetics. for 50.00 both if interested let me know. Thanks. Great condition. Actually i bought it , but never used. Thanks.