Looking to buy EK content books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mbaumann1123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for EK content set 7th edition. I have the verbal so I don't need that but I will buy the set as a whole if needed. The condition of the books doesn't matter much as long as there isn't any writing (at least no writing in the practice sections). Would also buy individual books from the set

Can pay ASAP via PayPal. The price is $137 for a new set on amazon with free shipping, so an offer on here would need to be worth the risk buying used books from an individual

[email protected]

I check sdn and my email daily so either one is good