For Sale Looking to buy for Psychological Assessments

Started by Xos0197
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Xos0197

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking to purchase several Psychological Assessments for a burgeoning practice. If you have any psychological assessment kits including but not limited to the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale - Fourth Edition (WAIS-IV), Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children Scale - Fifth Edition, Leiter International Performance Scale - Third Edition, Test of Variable Attention, Behavior Rating Scales, and/or Personality Assessments, pls let me know. If you have Psychological Assessments I have not listed that you dodo not use anymore, I may be interested. Here’s my email in case you prefer to back channel: [email protected]

Thank you