Looking to help in research studies, had previous experience!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cooldude89

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i am a medical student in 3rd year looking to find some research studies that i can help with like collecting data and organizing the article, have had previous experience and would be willing to help dedicate anytime i can!

Please contact me [email protected] or pm and i will respond to you if u have any positions or need for assistants open.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey there

You may have better luck contacting someone at your school. For example, if you are interested in pursuing a neurology residency, you could contact the neuroscience or neurobiology (or neurology) department at your school and ask about research opportunities as a 3rd year student.

Seeing as we don't know which city you're in, or what your interests are, SDN may not be the best place to look for a research position with the constraints of being in medical school (i.e. you can't just pick up and move across the country, you have to work long hours, etc).