Looking to hire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tenesma

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My hospital and I need a general neurologist for our community (North-East)

If you are interested in general neurology including outpatient (98%) and inpatient (2%) in a community hospital environment that protects you from crazy referrals (almost all strokes/head injuries get automatically transported by ED to university hospital - thus no significant inpatient responsibilities), then this would be a great opportunity. Hospital and I could make this a VERY attractive opportunity (turn-key operation, you design the clinic your way, and you can choose from any type of employment agreement that works for you to get you started). We have NO interest in taking advantage of you, so that once you are up and running, it is eat what you kill, and the potential to invest in sleep centers, medical office space, etc.

If you can do/want to do EMGs... even BETTER

If you have any interest in headaches - you could have your own VERY busy headache center

If you have any interest in interventions, or want to do Neuro and Pain (NO narcotic prescriptions - just evals), then that is fine too.

Please PM me if you want more details...

Members don't see this ad.