Position Swap Looking to SWAP PGY - 2 General Surgery residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Happy_001_001

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am currently located in South west region and looking to swap with General Surgery residency resident or potential any other residency. Just started PGY - 2. Please reach out to me asap as I am interested in the transition.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just Started PG1 Anestasia in PA.

Hi all, I am currently located in South west region and looking to swap with General Surgery residency resident or potential any other residency. Just started PGY - 2. Please reach out to me asap as I am interested in the transition.

I’m a new PGY-2 Categorical from Michigan - looking to SWAP

Reactions: 1 user
I have done my Surgery prelim , can swap to PG2 Surgery Categorical. Let me know if you are interested in PG1 Categorical Anesthesia.
Hi there, i would be interested in that option. Talk to your program and see if they will take me? Lets chat. email me at [email protected] I am looking to swap asap.

I have done my Surgery prelim , can swap to PG2 Surgery Categorical. Let me know if you are interested in PG1 Categorical Anesthesia.
Hi I have not heard anything from you. Still interested ?

Hi I am in Arizona. What about you?
Is Arizona that bad to do a surgery residency that you are willing to switch to any other residency? I am just an applicant this year, so have nothing to offer you to swap. But I do plan to apply for surgery programs in AZ. Hence, my interest in your posts.