Looking Up NAPLEX pass rate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DownonthePharm

Chillin' n Fillin'
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've looked on the NAPLEX site, I've looked on the schools website, and still can't find the information. Is there anywhere that I might look to find out last years (or a recent years) pass rate for University of Oklahoma?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

you may not get many responses to this thread...

i know i for one have no clue...

we were recently reaccredited and had to do this self study thing... and it is printed in there... so i went up to our drug information center (where the study was kept) and looked in there...

good luck

There is no list available for the public that has every school's NAPLEX pass rate. ACPE gives out the pass rates to each pharmacy schoolevery year and then it is up to the school to decide if they want to go public with the information. Not many schools choose to release this information. The only exception is that some BOP are required to release this information, but I am not sure what states specifically require this.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was searching through the CA board of pharmacy site one day and stumbled upon the pass rates for CA schools. Maybe you'll have some luck checking the state board websites for each school you're interested in?

If you wanted to check California's here's a link:

http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/about/pass_rates.htm

Hope this helps.