looking young vs. looking old at the interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

xxxTheDonxxx

Do you think a guy walking in looking like a dad has more advantage than a guy walking in looking like a 20yr old? Any harm looking a bit young?

Members don't see this ad.

Looking hot, sexy, and confident is the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll look plenty old when you get out of school. :laugh:

xxxTheDonxxx said:
Do you think a guy walking in looking like a dad has more advantage than a guy walking in looking like a 20yr old? Any harm looking a bit young?

What do YOU care what people think. Aren't you "The Don?" :D

I don't see why these are supposed to be mutually exclusive. I'm going as a cool dad.

Look has nothing to do with it. You can look mature, but talks and handles yourself like a douchebag....you are a douchebag regardless of what you look like.

Confidence, manners, etc is the key.

shinji said:

Worked for me!!! Well, I guess making out with the girl that interviewed me also helped. hehe :eek: :D

ItsGavinC said:
How you look doesn't matter. I will say, however, that being older gives you a leg-up. Truly older, that is, like early to mid 30s. Schools eat that up.
I think so too. "It's the inside that counts."

shinji said:

Nice idea :idea: I'm all for that. But seriously, look polished and carry yourself w/confidence..Looking old/young isn't going to make or break you. Just my two cents :)

I'm just soo happy that part of the process is over for me.*wheew* g'luck to all those beginning this cycle.