looks like AADSAS updated.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mrbubbles

si,thats a black squirrel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
have u guys been keeping up with ur aadsas? mine recently went from blank to "something"

ASDOH: invited for interview (i interviewed 11/18)
BU: received/under review.

im not too concerned about asdoh, for those who interviewed @ bu, did ur aadsas status change to?

Members don't see this ad.

My BU status just changed from Received/Under Review to Invited for Interview.

yay congrats!!

man i hope that's a good sign for me then! when did ur aadsas post "under review"

Members don't see this ad :)
A couple months ago, haha.

mine also changed to invited for interview, but it never said under review before that

I'm very disappointed in the updates on AADSAS. I've been accepted at 2 schools and the status is still blank! My info never seems to get updated.

I'm very disappointed in the updates on AADSAS. I've been accepted at 2 schools and the status is still blank! My info never seems to get updated.

You're unhappy that you got acceptances but that they are not updated online? Really? I am sure there are people haven't even gotten interviews yet and here you are whining about a technicality in the AADSAS system? I just don't get it.

Each school does it differently. Some schools keep it updated and some do not. It really depends on the school. From my experience, UCLA, Colorado, and Michigan dont update the website at all. OHSU and UCSF are the best as far as updating the status. Another school that updates their information is Louisville. Marquette has only updated it once after Dec 1. but again, this is only my experience with some of the schools, so dont get disappointed as it is not the AADSAS fault, the schools are responsible for sending the information and some of them just dont do it.
Hope this helps some.

You're unhappy that you got acceptances but that they are not updated online? Really? I am sure there are people haven't even gotten interviews yet and here you are whining about a technicality in the AADSAS system? I just don't get it.
Not upset that I got acceptances, just disappointed that the AADSAS system that many of us look to for information is not very informative.

Not upset that I got acceptances, just disappointed that the AADSAS system that many of us look to for information is not very informative.

Yeah... I mean... I tend to agree... we did shell out $$$ to use that POS afterall, right???