Mrbubbles

si,thats a black squirrel
10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Status
Dental Student
have u guys been keeping up with ur aadsas? mine recently went from blank to "something"

ASDOH: invited for interview (i interviewed 11/18)
BU: received/under review.

im not too concerned about asdoh, for those who interviewed @ bu, did ur aadsas status change to?

ZenoVT

Power Ranger
10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
My BU status just changed from Received/Under Review to Invited for Interview.

Mrbubbles

si,thats a black squirrel
10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Status
Dental Student
yay congrats!!

man i hope that's a good sign for me then! when did ur aadsas post "under review"

About the Ads

ZenoVT

Power Ranger
10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
A couple months ago, haha.

pcakes

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
mine also changed to invited for interview, but it never said under review before that

MKD1960

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Michigan
Status
Dental Student
I'm very disappointed in the updates on AADSAS. I've been accepted at 2 schools and the status is still blank! My info never seems to get updated.

adizzle87

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2008
Status
Dental Student
I'm very disappointed in the updates on AADSAS. I've been accepted at 2 schools and the status is still blank! My info never seems to get updated.
You're unhappy that you got acceptances but that they are not updated online? Really? I am sure there are people haven't even gotten interviews yet and here you are whining about a technicality in the AADSAS system? I just don't get it.

snow

10+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2008
Status
Each school does it differently. Some schools keep it updated and some do not. It really depends on the school. From my experience, UCLA, Colorado, and Michigan dont update the website at all. OHSU and UCSF are the best as far as updating the status. Another school that updates their information is Louisville. Marquette has only updated it once after Dec 1. but again, this is only my experience with some of the schools, so dont get disappointed as it is not the AADSAS fault, the schools are responsible for sending the information and some of them just dont do it.
Hope this helps some.

MKD1960

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Michigan
Status
Dental Student
You're unhappy that you got acceptances but that they are not updated online? Really? I am sure there are people haven't even gotten interviews yet and here you are whining about a technicality in the AADSAS system? I just don't get it.
Not upset that I got acceptances, just disappointed that the AADSAS system that many of us look to for information is not very informative.

Dentgirl09

10+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Not upset that I got acceptances, just disappointed that the AADSAS system that many of us look to for information is not very informative.
Yeah... I mean... I tend to agree... we did shell out $$$ to use that POS afterall, right???

About the Ads