1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

looks like AADSAS updated.

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Mrbubbles, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Mrbubbles

Mrbubbles si,thats a black squirrel
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    have u guys been keeping up with ur aadsas? mine recently went from blank to "something"

ASDOH: invited for interview (i interviewed 11/18)
    BU: received/under review.

im not too concerned about asdoh, for those who interviewed @ bu, did ur aadsas status change to?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ZenoVT

ZenoVT Power Ranger
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    My BU status just changed from Received/Under Review to Invited for Interview.

4. Mrbubbles

Mrbubbles si,thats a black squirrel
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    yay congrats!!

man i hope that's a good sign for me then! when did ur aadsas post "under review"

5. ZenoVT

ZenoVT Power Ranger
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    A couple months ago, haha.

6. pcakes

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    mine also changed to invited for interview, but it never said under review before that

7. MKD1960

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I'm very disappointed in the updates on AADSAS. I've been accepted at 2 schools and the status is still blank! My info never seems to get updated.

8. adizzle87

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    You're unhappy that you got acceptances but that they are not updated online? Really? I am sure there are people haven't even gotten interviews yet and here you are whining about a technicality in the AADSAS system? I just don't get it.

9. snow

Each school does it differently. Some schools keep it updated and some do not. It really depends on the school. From my experience, UCLA, Colorado, and Michigan dont update the website at all. OHSU and UCSF are the best as far as updating the status. Another school that updates their information is Louisville. Marquette has only updated it once after Dec 1. but again, this is only my experience with some of the schools, so dont get disappointed as it is not the AADSAS fault, the schools are responsible for sending the information and some of them just dont do it.
    Hope this helps some.

10. MKD1960

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Not upset that I got acceptances, just disappointed that the AADSAS system that many of us look to for information is not very informative.

11. Dentgirl09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yeah... I mean... I tend to agree... we did shell out $$$ to use that POS afterall, right???