LOR AADSAS submissoin question - help

Started by Chelsea24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chelsea24

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I currently have letters from an employer, a dentist, two different orgo professors (one Orgo 2 lab and one Orgo 1 lecture). I have one letter coming from a bio professor.

I am totally ready to submit and am not sure how long it will be before this bio professor submits his letter.

Should I just submit with the two Orgo letters? I am scared of being late in the cycle as a re-applicant. Not sure how important it is to have one from orgo/chem and one from bio.

Thanks for any and all help.