LOR and interfolio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ApplesandCarrots

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So we have about 1 week till Dec. 1 and I had 2 interviews. I'm starting to get nervous and I never asked my LOR to upload onto interfolio (I asked them all to write them over this summer), should I ask them now and have them upload or wait until Dec 1st to see and then ask them to upload? I would of course ask if they still have the letters, but I'm not sure if they still would though. I was wondering what you guys think. I feel like I need to start preparing if I don't get in this cycle.
 
Last edited:
So we have about 1 week till Dec. 1 and I had 2 interviews. I'm starting to get nervous and I never asked my LOR to upload onto interfolio (I asked them all to write them over this summer), should I ask them now and have them upload or wait until Dec 1st to see and then ask them to upload? I would of course ask if they still have the letters, but I'm not sure if they still would though. I was wondering what you guys think. I feel like I need to start preparing if I don't get in this cycle.

How did you feel like your interviews went? 2 total or 2 so far? How many schools did you apply to? There is a lot of information that is needed before making a decision such as this-information only you have. In any case, there's only a week left til dec. 1st, you might as well wait it out. There won't be much of a difference time-wise asking now vs. in a week. Just keep calm and wait a week.
 
How did you feel like your interviews went? 2 total or 2 so far? How many schools did you apply to? There is a lot of information that is needed before making a decision such as this-information only you have. In any case, there's only a week left til dec. 1st, you might as well wait it out. There won't be much of a difference time-wise asking now vs. in a week. Just keep calm and wait a week.
I applied to 9 schools, 2 interview and 2 rejection (not formally but UNE and OSU don't have anymore interview dates) I was waitlisted to interview at Midwestern AZ. Still waiting (no formal rejection yet) on Lousville, AT Still, Midwestern IL and Roseman. Not sure if Lousville has post-dec. Dates.
I'm not super confident about my interviews either.