LOR and interfolio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ApplesandCarrots

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So we have about 1 week till Dec. 1 and I had 2 interviews. I'm starting to get nervous and I never asked my LOR to upload onto interfolio (I asked them all to write them over this summer), should I ask them now and have them upload or wait until Dec 1st to see and then ask them to upload? I would of course ask if they still have the letters, but I'm not sure if they still would though. I was wondering what you guys think. I feel like I need to start preparing if I don't get in this cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So we have about 1 week till Dec. 1 and I had 2 interviews. I'm starting to get nervous and I never asked my LOR to upload onto interfolio (I asked them all to write them over this summer), should I ask them now and have them upload or wait until Dec 1st to see and then ask them to upload? I would of course ask if they still have the letters, but I'm not sure if they still would though. I was wondering what you guys think. I feel like I need to start preparing if I don't get in this cycle.

How did you feel like your interviews went? 2 total or 2 so far? How many schools did you apply to? There is a lot of information that is needed before making a decision such as this-information only you have. In any case, there's only a week left til dec. 1st, you might as well wait it out. There won't be much of a difference time-wise asking now vs. in a week. Just keep calm and wait a week.

How did you feel like your interviews went? 2 total or 2 so far? How many schools did you apply to? There is a lot of information that is needed before making a decision such as this-information only you have. In any case, there's only a week left til dec. 1st, you might as well wait it out. There won't be much of a difference time-wise asking now vs. in a week. Just keep calm and wait a week.
I applied to 9 schools, 2 interview and 2 rejection (not formally but UNE and OSU don't have anymore interview dates) I was waitlisted to interview at Midwestern AZ. Still waiting (no formal rejection yet) on Lousville, AT Still, Midwestern IL and Roseman. Not sure if Lousville has post-dec. Dates.
I'm not super confident about my interviews either.