LOR and Trascript Matching Forms MUST??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ineffable11

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, just a quick question,
Are LOR and Trascript Matching Forms for AAADSAS 2008 a MUST??
Thanks for ur input.:D

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, just a quick question,
Are LOR and Trascript Matching Forms for AAADSAS 2008 a MUST??
Thanks for ur input.:D

Not 100% sure about matching forms, there is a chance that you might ge by without.

LORs are MUST. ALL schools need them in order to consider your application complete.

stupid matching forms make my life more complicated although it might make AADSAS easier.. lol
Matching forms for LOR (for non electonic LORS) and Transcript both? gosh..:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
stupid matching forms make my life more complicated although it might make AADSAS easier.. lol
Matching forms for LOR (for non electonic LORS) and Transcript both? gosh..:confused:

If you go to AADSAS website, you will find that attaching matching forms are not mandatory, but without them there could be some delay in processing.

OK, I think I am misunderstanding something here.

I thought you meant LOR instead of LOR matching forms - I stand corrected.

Either way, you might be able to slide by without it, but it's really not recommnded.

You can also just send those LORs straight to schools and bypass AADSAS. Most are OK with that.

they are there for a reason. I would do them if they are offered. It really isnt that big of a deal to print off the matching forms and have your school/teacher send them in.