LOR Committee ???

Started by bclover
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bclover

UIUC-CVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you submit on VMCAS for a committee LOR? Do you really just put down the "primary" vet and let the letter they submit cover the fact it is more than one vet?
 
I submitted a committee letter from my school's health sciences committee, and just put the chair's name as the recommender. It seemed to work fine.
 
I submitted a committee letter from my school's health sciences committee, and just put the chair's name as the recommender. It seemed to work fine.

I did the same thing, and it was fine. The committee submitted my letter LATE, despite the several months they had to do it, but that's another story altogether 🙄