LOR concern

bandgeek0295

I'm Hungry
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a volunteer in the autopsy suite in a hospital. I work with the director of autopsy as well as the morgue supervisor. I hope to one day get a LOR from the director. From him talking to a friend of my grandfather(the friend helped me get down in autopsy), I found out that the director thinks I am shy, and that I keep to myself a lot. Is this bad? Should I be trying to show him that I am outgoing and have good communication skills?

Members don't see this ad.

I am a volunteer in the autopsy suite in a hospital. I work with the director of autopsy as well as the morgue supervisor. I hope to one day get a LOR from the director. From him talking to a friend of my grandfather(the friend helped me get down in autopsy), I found out that the director thinks I am shy, and that I keep to myself a lot. Is this bad? Should I be trying to show him that I am outgoing and have good communication skills?

I don't think the director will write a bad recommendation for your behalf. Just act like you are interested in whatever you do when volunteering and you should be fine.